What can you expect?
We excel at on-time delivery of projects and provide accurate and disciplined project planning and execution.
Our clients consistently tell us that the quality of our work is exceptional. We take great pride in our work.
We believe that the best results are achieved when all stakeholders work together towards a shared goal.
We are passionate about our work and strive to make a positive impact on the people and organisations we work with.
Most of our consultancy work revolves around the core themes of gender, safety and communications. We work for clients in private and not-for-profit sectors to design and implement studies, conduct assessments, develop cultural change and training programs, and provide communications and marketing support.
- A ground-breaking behavioural change program to improve safety outcomes for a mining company with a focus on gendered behaviours.
- Gender assessments in villages in Myanmar’s Rakhine State to advise on economic opportunities for women linked to reduced risk of gender-based violence.
- Multi-year communications and change management program to support implementation of SAP ERP for the Australian operations of a large multinational corporation.
- A new training program and web app to measure and track women’s safety for companies operating in Papua New Guinea.
- Electricity pricing innovation (Power Ahead project) which works like a mobile phone plan, with an app to track usage. Joint winner of the Innovation Award by the Clean Energy Council, Australia.
- A study of sexual harassment in garment factories for a United Nations organisation.
Nga L.H. Nguyen