01 | Gender Smart Safety for Women
Women’s safety audits.
Improving workplace safety for women. Provides skills in how to recognise hazards faced by women in a workplace to promote better safety for all employees.
- Understand why women’s safety is different.
- Learn the process for conducting a women’s safety audit in a workplace.
- Practise using the women’s safety audit tools (to collect baseline data).
- Analyse the audit results.
- Report and recommend, and establish measures for improvements.
02 | Gender Smart Safety for Men
Masculinity and risk-taking.
Improving men’s safety. Working with worksite teams and crews to help them reflect on how gender affects their safety.
- Discussions with management and team leaders.
- Introduction of research aims to the team.
- Observations, interviews and focused discussions to explore the links between gender and safety.
- Review of findings and action planning.
- Training for team members and safety personnel to sustain a focus on gender in their management of safety.
03 | MySafe
A workplace safety program to improve safety messaging.
Provides training and tools to implement a new method of using safety messaging to promote better safety in the workplace.
- Review existing safety messaging.
- Adapt the MySafe tools to meet the needs of the organisation.
- Training in the MySafe methods for safety personnel, managers and employees.
- Implementation of the MySafe tools.
- Review the effectiveness of MySafe in the organisation.
04 | Custom Program
Design and implementation of a custom program.
We can design a custom program tailored to meet the specific needs of your business.
- Identify program objectives.
- Conduct study to understand current situation and establish a baseline for measurement.
- Plan a program of work that will drive the required cultural/behavioural change.
- Assist with program implementation, including project management, change management, communications & marketing support, and training.
- Review effectiveness of program based on agreed KPIs and measures.
- Hand over management of program to your internal employees, with ongoing support if required.