Factive can manage a research project from start to finish. We have skills in qualitative and quantitative data collection and analysis, both on-site and online, for baselines studies, mid-term studies, project evaluations and KAP analyses. Our studies are typically used to inform the development of community or workplace programs, or to assist with program fundraising efforts.
- Developing methodology and tools, and leading the gender equality assessment in garment factories in Myanmar for the International Labor Organisation (ILO).
- Lead research company for exploring intimate partner violence in migrant and poor communities in Hồ Chí Minh City for Planète Enfants & Développement.
- Comprehensive study on women’s experiences of safety when working in remote locations in Papua New Guinea funded by the International Finance Corporation (IFC) for the Business Coalition For Women.
- Completing the award-winning ‘Power Ahead’ research pilot for a renewable energy pricing model, using custom designed smart phone app, Facebook group, interviews, forums, surveys and video.
- Exploring links between workplace discipline and workplace innovation for a leading Australian mining company.
- Running the annual safety roadshow for the Department of Mines and Petroleum in Western Australia to study the impacts of gender on safety in the workplace.
- Working with a team of international and national consultants to explore experiences of and attitudes towards gender-based violence in Myanmar’s Mon State for the United Nations Population Fund (UNFPA).